Re: Publicity information?

> I'm looking to get together information about debian- anything related to
> presentations and publicity.  I have the two links below- anyone know of
> other materials (including HOWTO's for trade shows, etc.) ??

ME TOO !!!!

I am very active in the NY free s/w community, and the big money is already
changing the linux that I live by :-\

I am presently going to the bazaar show at the javits center and I wish I had
potato disks or at least a potato chewing gum samples.

I am also organizing PERL/UNIX of NY, or puny (shamelessly stolen from
puny-perl) and the unix brand of choice is <guess what ??>

I can also supply graphics and other stuff in the future and plan to be in the
running for the next debian logo.

In fact I am attaching my mission statement (with the understanding that it is
not released yet and I want to keep some stuff under the hat for the time being
)

=====
John van Vlaanderen