Re: Pricing Information

On Wed, Jul 21, 1999 at 07:33:36PM -0400, neil@copyleft.net wrote:
> > For artwork, all we really have is our logos
> > (http://www.debian.org/logos/).
>
> those are perfect for us to play around with -- did you have any
> cool/funny slogans you'd like to see on a shirt?

not personally.. here's where I bring some more people in on this...

Hey guys, I've been talking to Neil here about copyleft selling
debian-logo'd shirts.  Off the top of my head, I'd suggest sticking with
the swirl w/o the bottle but he's asking about logos and such.

That's where you guys come in.  We need to work with them in coming up with
designs.  They'll have a heavy say in what actually get's printed since
they're taking all (and I mean all) the risk.  However, let's all try to
work together and come up with something that will do both Debian and
Copyleft proud.

Darren

P.S.  Please remember to CC him since he's not subscribed to -publicity