Re: Debian release announcement translation to Hebrew

The announcement on debian-announce is the official one.  As far as I know
noone is translating it into Hebrew so far.  When it is finished, please
email it to me ant to joey@debian.org so we can also add it to our web
pages.  If you have any more questions, drop me a line or post them to
debian-publicity.

Thanks, Nils.