Re: We need to define a path for Debian to climate neutrality

On Wed, Apr 20, 2022 at 10:36:34AM +0100, Jonathan Dowland wrote:
Other early steps should include establishing a sub-project/group to
coordinate discussion and actions around the issue.

I still think this. Perhaps starting with a dedicated mailing list;
debian-sustainability or debian-climate or debian-?

Does anyone interested in this topic feel strongly for or against the
idea of creating a list to discuss taking it further?

Thanks,

--
Please do not CC me for listmail.

👱🏻	Jonathan Dowland