Re: How do you manage debian mails on your mailbox?

Hi Nilesh,

Nilesh Patra <nilesh@nileshpatra.info> writes:
> - - Do you use your primary email address for debian stuff as well,
> or is it a different one?

I use a separate mail account for Debian, separated from my personal and
from my work one.

> - - Do you have any sensible way to cope up with so many mails from
> different mailing lists and not potentially miss out on something important?

My way is to use an nntp gateway (sn) and read the mail with a news
reader (emacs gnus in my case). That makes it very easy to go through
them quickly and to not miss one.

Works nicely for me since I started with Debian ~10 years ago, with only
very few small drawbacks.

Cheers

Ole