Re: are Debian mentors nuts? the DebConf scandal

My guess this is the same individual that is harassing our lists. Maybe we should finally involve lawyers+police and start protecting our community, the Debian community.

I am pretty sure that the targeted harassment and release of debian-private archives is punishable by law at least in some jurisdictions. GDPR also comes to a mind.

So, I think an official legal action is required now.

Ondrej
--
Ondřej Surý <ondrej@sury.org>