Re: Some thoughts about Diversity and the CoC

Enrico Zini wrote:
> If one focuses on Tina instead of looking at Gerardo's history of behaviour on Debian list

Enrico,
I now fully understand how my message of last Thursday was not
acceptable, and I regret sending it.

And I didn't really want to follow up on that any more. But since you
point to my "history of behaviour", may I please ask what issues do
you find in my previous messages. If you are referring to the thread
that I started here:
<https://lists.debian.org/debian-project/2019/06/msg00088.html>, while
several people disagreed with my concern (some even strongly), I do
not think that I expressed that concern in a less than respectful way,
nor that the concern by itself was unacceptable (please note, I wasn't
arguing whether supporting Pridemonth was good or bad, only whether
Debian should have done that).

Please believe me, it has NEVER been my intention to troll.
Whenever I've posted to a Debian discussion list I've always tried to
make a constructive contribution. The last time indeed I made a
spectacular fail, and again I'm sorry for that.

If it turns out that I'm unable to, or that what I think (and
therefore what I am) is unacceptable rather than the way I express it,
I will not post any more.

Gerardo