Re: Planet Debian revisions

On Wed, Jan 02, 2019 at 05:39:58PM +0200, Jonathan Carter wrote:

> On #6 I was tempted to add "When a blog is removed, the committer should
> add a comment listing the posts that resulted in it being removed", but
> not sure if that's overloading it a bit too much.

Probably better to say something like, "When a blog is removed, the
committer should send a direct email message to the author of the
removed content explaining the reason for the removal."

That keeps potentially loaded statements from being recorded in commit
message forever.  It also allows the author something perhaps more
complete than a short sentence fragment in a commit message upon which
to base a decision on how to proceed.

Regards,

-Roberto

--