Re: If Debian support OS certification?

On Wed, Mar 15, 2017 at 8:35 AM, Paul Wise wrote:
> On Tue, Mar 14, 2017 at 12:17 PM, Paul Wise wrote:
>
>> At this time, Debian does not have a formal hardware certification program.
>
> I forgot to mention that we have experimental service called LAVA for
> automated hardware testing using Debian. Quanta could create a local
> hardware lab that would submit test results to Debian, please see the
> wiki page for more information about that:

I forgot to mention that the upstream Linux kernel community has a
similar service called kernelci that is also based on LAVA. If you do
setup a hardware lab it would be a good idea to have it send test
results to kernelci too:

https://kernelci.org/
https://kernelci.org/faq/

Some articles that mention it: