Re: Please give a summary (Was: Debian services and Debian infrastructure)

Hi,

Thank you for summarizing it so well.  I've been struggling with this
and getting probably unnecessarily angry about it, so you have done a
much more balanced job than I was likely to.

Don't you have enough flamewars to be in the middle of :)

Cheers,