urgent please read it is important to us

to debian.org

iam on ALLAH religion on ALLAH  denomination named alrahtaa
i need a rk or what you name a hk but islamic one no pointing toward in other way of talking no hinid three number on ALLAH name in it or separate from it i need girls too from wdow ALLAH to us i have knone and know from wdow ALLAH to me you have problems in male number to you it is good to have a husband in islamic way for life time in egypt and in saudi arabia from wdow ALLAH to us can you please reply to me if you accept my offer with marrige to any girl accept to be moslem for ever and will sign on that as they do in it in cherche if you please accept please call me on that contact info below to continue more further for ever if not please accept my apology to talk in that matter

contact info: please feel free to contact me any time at one of the following contact information name : hatem gamal elzanaty - phone/mobile: 20224031075/201015604034 - address:egypt- cairo - nasr city- 6th district entrance 17 flat 8 beside nasr city second police station beside omar makram school - e-mail:hatem@softpro.bz - zip code:11471