Re: Possibly moving Debian services to a CDN

Interesting idea.

If the Debian website is served to users directly from non-free
software, and so is the archive, I have to wonder what would be the
FSF's reaction to this. It seems to have some potential to burn bridges
that I'd otherwise hope would get mended.

> Ultimately, we are of the opinion that the content delivery problem is a
> solved one

But apparently not one solved by free software included in Debian.
Perhaps it's worth avoiding using it if that will help encourage the
development of libre alternatives.

--
see shy jo