Re: Revising the Code of Conduct

* MJ Ray:

> I think "mailing list" is still usually two words, so I'd change that
> throughout.

And "list servers".

I think we should also mention that mailing lists are public (very
public at that, indexed by search engines and mirrored widely) if the
document is targeted a newcomers.

The discussion about Mail-Followup-To is best left out.  The advice is
difficult to follow for beginners anyway because many mail clients
have rather confusing choices when replying to list email.

(Personally, I'm *vary* annoyed by the discussions about Cc:s on list
email, coupled with claims that opting out of Cc:s via M-F-T doesn't
work, violates some RFC or is bad for the environment.)