Re: DEP-5: Patches pushed to the Debian Policy repository

On Tue, Feb 21, 2012 at 01:21:02PM -0800, Russ Allbery wrote:
> All of my changes have now been pushed to the Debian Policy repository and
> the document is in the state in which I intend to release it tomorrow as
> part of the Policy 3.9.3 release.  Please review and send any concerns or
> corrections.

Thanks a lot Russ, this finalization step is much appreciated and, in
fact, corresponds to the "implementation" of a document like DEP-5.

I've a question related to that: what do you think would be best for the
DEP-5 version published at http://dep.debian.net/deps/dep5/ ?

Would it be OK to have a big fat warning there saying "this DEP has been
accepted and is now maintainer at <URL>, please refer to that for the
most up to date version of this specification"?  Or would you rather
have something more heavyweight like a (timed) redirection?

Cheers.