Re: A Broken Linux Link on Your Site - Follow-up

On Mi, 12 dec 12, 11:24:31, Erin Williams wrote:
> Hi Michele,

Hi Erin,

debian-project is a mailing list of the Debian Project.
http://lists.debian.org/debian-project/

> I wanted to follow up with you and make sure you had received my email
> I sent a little bit ago regarding the broken link on your site
> debui.vlsm.org/releases/slink/alpha/ch-Systemvoraussetzungen.de.html
> which links to http://www.cs.utexas.edu/users/kharker/linux-laptop/.

As far as I can tell that site is just a mirror of the www.debian.org
site.

> If you are still updating your website, I have a similar resource that
> you can replace the broken link with if you are interested. Let me
> know!
>
> Link Replacement: http://www.learnstuff.com/running-linux-on-your-computer/

You could post this to debian-www instead, however slink is a very old
release and the document containing the link is from 1999!

Thanks,
Andrei