Opera 10.5x for Linux

Hi,

Thanks for your responses to my previous e-mail. We have finally updated the EULA for our Linux/Open Source OS desktop browser. We now grant a redistribution right to include the unmodified browser for Open Source distributions software repositories.

Opera 10.5x is soon in final for Linux; http://www.opera.com/browser/next/ . We have worked real hard to ensure better integration with the OS.

I have to apologize for our - at least for me - frustrating slow progress to support our Linux users in better manner.

Best,

Haakon Flage Bratsberg