Re: Using project resources for blends and non-free

Hi Marc, Andreas, Martin,

On Montag, 11. Januar 2010, Marc 'HE' Brockschmidt wrote:
> We would like to do move the wanna-build databases (and all logs for
> these builds) soon, so I would like to know if anyone is unhappy about
> it?

I'd just like to say "thank you very much" for your work on this.

("Obviously"  I'm in favor of this plan, from my Debian Edu POV, as I think it
will improve the buildd reliabily for us and also bring Debian Edu closer to
being fully integrated into Debian.)

cheers,
	Holger