Re: snapshot.debian.{net,org} and spending Debian money

On Fri, Sep 25, 2009 at 11:44:55AM +0100, Stephen Gran wrote:
> Work is progressing, and it's already mostly functional.  We're not
> taking it live just yet.  Peter will know more details than I do, but
> I'm under the impression we're mostly waiting for a multi-TB sync from
> .jp to finish.

That's great news.  Is there any chance to create snapshot.debian.org
provide this info there and ask the .jp admins to also put some
information about the status online.  If you visit snapshot.debian.net
you will not immediately notice that the service is not providing up to
date packages (even if it was helpful for me yesterday anyway).

Kind regards

      Andreas.

--
http://fam-tille.de