Re: On cadence and collaboration

[ Marc Haber ]
> this is kind of a personal reply; I am therefore writing this to you
> directly and only Cc'ing debian-project, and I do not know whether you
> read that mailing list.

Kind of a personal reply? Considering all of the accusations, and the
snide, cynical, and sarcastic remarks, I'd say it's quite personal.

Maybe it's just me, but I don't see anything in your response that
adds anything to the discussion. If you feel compelled to send such
"personal replies", could at least spare the list?

Thanks.

--
Eric Evans
eevans@sym-link.com