about 9800 GTX Daniel

hello my name is Daniel Thillerup  and  i live  in denmark... ive tryed to install debian desktop i386  debian 4.0r3 with my nvidia 9800gtc card and when i do that it simple dosent start the desktop mode ....

ive tryed serverals things to get it done... but wont work so i thought this place were the right place to ask ...

i wonder if you guys  have a guide for me so it will work cause i expirence that debian is the greatest linux... of all ...

if any help isent availible i just want  to say thanks for you times... and wish  a nice future....

greetings  From Daniel... take  care ... and  thanks for the  help ... :-)

Messenger Playground - ALT til Messenger Klik her