Is debian profiting from forced child labour?

Recent BBC TV news reports over several days last week have described
the use of forced child labour for cotton harvesting in Uzbekistan,
which is then used in t-shirts and so on, including those sold by some
major shops in England like Asda/Wal-Mart.

Many debian fund-raisers sell debian t-shirts, so this might affect
our project too.  Do we have any knowledge about whether current
debian clothes are products of forced child labour?

Should we forbid forced child labour as a requirement of licensing the
debian trademarks?

Should we do this as part of requiring a wider standard, such as the
EIT Base Code, which forbids all forced labour?

Should we revoke any revocable trademark licenses of anyone not
meeting this standard?

Do any other DDs care about this topic?

More info:
Newsnight report http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/programmes/newsnight/7068096.stm