Re: I am ashamed to be a Debian user.

On 6/15/06, GNAA Jmax <gnaa.jmax@gmail.com> wrote:
This is exactly the sort of hate i expected from the debian community.  I
feel ashamed to be a debian user, as though I have betrayed my brothers and
sisters by giving into your hate.  I shall not tolerate this, and will be
considering legal action against the Debian group under the equal rights act
of 1964.

Dear Jonathan,

Which sort of hate? You've not mentioned in your message what's your
point really or in other words what's the source of your anger. You
can't sue me, but if you lived in my country i could, so calm down and
make your point clear first, please.

Thanks in advance,
-- stratus