Re: (Debian's Two Choices) The influx of women and the outflux of men. The end of debian as a distro and it's emergance as a women's rights pulpit.

Why is it critical? Free software existed without
women from it's inception. WHY IS IT CRITICAL YOU
DAMNED-TO-HELL WOMAN WORSHIPING FAGGOT?

Free software cannot exist without men, it can and
always has existed without women. You and other free
software projects are driving men away and your
projects will DIE because of that (debian keeps
loosing developer after developer, many men do not
want to be associated with a organization that
promotes feminism, women's rights, and is also against
men's rights (me's right to be left alone, men's right
to FREE SPEECH and to express himself (which you and
your ilk deny, wanting to even JAIL ME FOR SPEAKING MY
MIND, you really deserve to be in that jail cell,
rotting away as your life is worn down and then ends
years and years later: do unto your fellow man as you
wish to be done unto you), men's right to their wives,
etc... debian now stands against ALL of this)).

I think feminist men are traitors to their sex and
should be dealt with exactly as that since they wish
to silence and jail men who speak out against
feminism. I also think feminist women should be given
no less a punishment.

You want to jail men who are against feminism, so
thusly you should be jailed. You want men who are
against feminism to die so thusly that should happen
to you, I PRAY that it does.