Re: [SUMMARY] About terminology for stable/testing/unstable and related issues

> Though AJ is correct in saying that "suite" is by several tools in
> Debian (apt-utils and dak he mentioned - I don't know about their use of
> suite - as well as reprepro), I think that from a non-native-english
> user perspective, "branch" is easier to grasp.

And, indeed, as already mentioned, easier to translate..:-)

I take the argument of "suite" being used in several tools as an
argument to increase the weight of "suite" but not a decisive
argument.

After all, tools can be changed...:-)

The terminology definition could also mention, in the case, we decide
for using "branch" that the term "suite" is also in use....until it is
removed from the tools and documentations using it.