Re: Reforming the NM process

On Thu, 13 Apr 2006, Stephen Gran wrote:
> > If you read what I wrote (I just kept the relevant line) ... you will see
> > that I know that. But it's a pain to have to grab the .changes file and
> > run gpg on it.
>
> Just to pick one I happened to recently sponsor:
> http://qa.debian.org/developer.php?login=maxer@knio.it
>
> Mouse hover over any of the versions - it will tell you the uploader.
> This problem has already been solved.

I know that as well... but in the PTS this information doesn't show up
yet for example. I'm subscribed to debian-devel-changes@l.d.o and the
information is not readily available there either.

So it's not completely solved and I would rather simplify everything than
have to hack many more tools to add the possibility of extracting that
same information.

Cheers,
--
Raphaël Hertzog