Re: Reforming the NM process

Le Mar 11 Avril 2006 18:40, Marc 'HE' Brockschmidt a écrit :
> I'd like to implement the proposals I made in (2.1) and (2.2) as fast
> as possible, especially applying the rules in (2.2) to people already
> in the queue waiting for an AM.

I agree both points are a good thing, and should be implemented. Those
two ideas (asking for more advocates, asking the applicants to show
their work) have been proposed many times in the past, and will be
efficient, since it will reduce incoming appliances.

For 2.2, I'd recommend that NM's maintain a page about them on
wiki.d.org (my current applicant did that, and I found that rather
useful). In a glance you can see applicants that are not comited
enough.

--
·O·  Pierre Habouzit