From: Marina Ribeiro <contathoddr1@click21.com.br>
To: debian-project@lists.debian.org
Subject: Please delete the page: : http://lists.debian.org/debian-laptop/2005/03/msg00044.html

Mr. Webmaster,

I´d like to request that this page::
http://lists.debian.org/debian-laptop/2005/03/msg00044.html

Be deleted from your discussion list. This is a portuguese website that promotes
SPAM and software piracy and it is bringing problems to many people in Brazil.

I am sure that your discussion list does not support Spam and piracy so I ask
you to deleted it as soon as it´s possible.

Thank you very much
Marina Rodrigues

----- End forwarded message -----

`. `'`

Invalid/expired PGP (sub)keys? Use subkeys.pgp.net as keyserver!

"the only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it."
                                                        -- oscar wilde