Contact addresses for Debian mirrors?

So, the Debian mirror I usually use seems to be broken:

    http://debian.yorku.ca/debian/

(Note the "Archive_Maintenance_In_Progress" file dating from yesterday.)

I'd love to let the mirror maintainer know, but I just can't seem to
figure out a way to do that.

I wonder if it would be a good idea to ask "official"-ish mirror
operators to provide some contact information for the public that could
be added to the mirrors list for occasions such as these.

~ESP

--
Evan Prodromou <evan@debian.org>