Re: Mail forwarding in return for Debian donation

On Wed, Dec 01, 2004 at 10:32:46PM +0100, Pete van der Spoel wrote:
> [...]

having seen a few clubs and other organisations get destroyed rapidly by
parasites, leeches, hangers-on, thieves, con-men, embezzlers, creative
accountants, and other such vermin as soon as there was any hint of money
available to be siphoned off, i'd say that that was not in the least bit
pessimistic.

i think it's a Good Thing that a) debian doesn't have or need much money, and
b) it's quite difficult for anyone to spend or otherwise get their hands on
what little debian does have (even if that does make it harder for legitimate
expenses to be paid)

in short, money attracts the wrong sort of people.

craig

--
craig sanders <cas@taz.net.au>           (part time cyborg)