Re: FW: Mail forwarding in return for Debian donation

On Wed, Dec 01, 2004 at 09:15:00PM +0000, Andrew Suffield wrote:

> On Tue, Nov 30, 2004 at 01:09:19PM -0800, Matt Zimmerman wrote:
> > Fortunately, that is not the case with Canonical.
>
> Yes it is. Fork and forget is Canonical's modus operandi (despite all
> the PR claiming otherwise).

Being in a position to know, much more so than yourself, I can say that you
are mistaken.  I can also point to thousands of lines of patches,
representing work funded by Canonical, which are now present in Debian or
filed in debbugs waiting to be merged.

Handwaving and FUD are no substitute for facts.

--
 - mdz