Re: question on your architecture

On Mon, Jul 26, 2004 at 09:34:36 +0200, rbarbanti@spherasoftware.com wrote:
>      * MSQL 4.0.2 or higher, because we need foreign keys with cascading
>        UPDATE and DELETE, and row-level locking.

If you have a need of serious RDBMS features, I'd recommend you take some
time to investigate whether PostgreSQL might be a better platform for your
needs. MySQL may have more developer mindshare at the moment, but PostgreSQL
has been around longer and its support for features like transactions and
nested queries is more mature for it.

HTH,
Ray
--
Give a man a fire, he's warm for a day.  Set a man on fire, he's warm for
the rest of his life.