Re: your mail

Enrico dijo [Sat, Jul 03, 2004 at 05:44:26PM +0200]:
> Salve, volevo sapere se conoscevate qualche rivenditore a Roma che vende le borse e zaini o robba simile della debian.
> Grazie!

Hi,

I, as most of the list members, do not speak Italian... But anyway,
you seem to be asking for a reseller in Rome that sells Debian CDs,
right? If so, please visit:

http://www.nl.debian.org/CD/vendors/#it

There are many vendors listed there. Of course, they are all
independent vendors. We do not endorse any of them, just provide their
contact in order for you to choose among them.

Greetings,

--
Gunnar Wolf - gwolf@gwolf.cx - (+52-55)5630-9700 ext. 1366
PGP key 1024D/8BB527AF 2001-10-23