Re: Why are these packages in Debian?

>> Are the ideas in these packages xenophobic?
>
> Heh, if we were going to reject packages with xenophobic ideas, we'd
> lose most of the games.  xgalaga, anyone?

I don't agree. Xenophobia is a too unfortunate and serious subject to laugh
with it: we can't say that galaga is xenophobic, because it doesn't harm
anyone (supposing that E.T. exist, they should laugh at our vision of
them!). It's just a game! Dangerous game are hooligans simulation for
example. And I'm happy that such games don't exist in Debian. So I can
repeat that there are fortunately, and thanks to the large and democratic
decisional structure of Debian, no xenophobic packages in it.

--
Nikos