Re: unstable -> testing delay

On Nov 19, Groucho Marx wrote:
> Recognised urgency values are low, medium, high and emergency. They have an
> effect on how quickly a package will be considered for inclusion into the
> testing distribution, and give an indication of the importance of any fixes
> included in this upload.
>
> Exactly how long a package must wait in unestable before being included
> into testing for every value of urgency? Is it automated of human-driven?

It is automated.  low = 10 days, medium = 5 days, high = 1 or 2 days
(I forget).  I don't know how emergency is handled...

Chris
--
Chris Lawrence <cnlawren@olemiss.edu> - http://www.lordsutch.com/chris/

Instructor and Ph.D. Candidate, Political Science, Univ. of Mississippi
208 Deupree Hall - 662-915-5765