Demudi project

Hi,

I noticed a start of a very interesting project like Demudi. The general
question is, that can i be help to create Demudi? I am working fulltime and i
don't have much free time but Demudi sounds like a project that i would love
to be involved with at some level. I have been using Debian for years now so
i have some experience with debian packages but of course i have never done
any distribution development but i can learn:)) So if it would be possible i
would love to take part in developing Demudi in a way that it wouldn't take
too much time because i need to earn a living as well:)

/Margus.