Re: irc.debian.org

On Sat, Aug 17, 2002 at 07:02:08AM -0500, Rob Levin wrote:
> If you think our judgement is flawed, there are certainly other IRC
> networks out there you can use.  We'd hate to lose the Debian project.
> But that's the decision of the Debian project, not our decision, to make.

Certainly, and this is a discussion on a Debian mailing list that can help
make this decision.

The arguments are pretty much laid out, so I'll leave the thread over the
weekend so that the people who are catching up can voice their opinions, so
that we get a better sample.

--
     2. That which causes joy or happiness.