Re: what is the license of _old_ Debian logo?

On Wed, Apr 24, 2002 at 01:38:49AM +0900, Oohara Yuuma wrote:

> I post this again because I didn't get any answer on debian-legal
> and debian-www people don't know well.
> What is the license of the _old_ Debian logo, that is,
> http://www.debian.org/Pics/old-logo.jpg ?
> Open Publication License, or some other logo-specific license?

If I recall correctly, some other logo-specific license.  In fact, I
believe that the license had an expiration date, which has long since
passed.  (I seem to remember a brief period where we had no legal
logo, since the old one had expired, and the new one hadn't been
chosen yet.)

--
Chris Waters           |  Pneumonoultra-        osis is too long
xtifr@debian.org       |  microscopicsilico-    to fit into a single