Re: All I want is a simple image!

dearest tami,

> IT SHOULDN'T HAVE TO BE THIS HARD!!!!!  SHAME ON YOU!!!

it's a tremendous piece of prosa what you wrote, but after 36 hours of being
awake and stressed all over, you should think about it twice, before you send a
complaint to an open list of a volunteer project.

if you read just 3 minutes through the docs on the website, by going through
'ways of installing debian' orso, you will even find the actual links to the
floppy-images you need.

maybe i am just too optimistic that people who hold @gnu.org in their email-
adres, know how to RTFM. i hope not.

markus

--
"I like kids, but I don't think I could eat a whole one"