Re: [ot?] where do we go from here with nomenclature?

On Wed, 14 Feb 2001, Seth Arnold wrote:

> IIRC, woody is the last name from toy story that we haven't used
> yet. Does the Cabal know which movie (if any) is next? How about
> Chicken Run, or the Wallace and Gromit series? Or MST3K? (Just
> consider, ``Manos, Operating System of Fate!'' as a login banner. :)

There are still many more names usable from Toy Story (1 and 2). And
this mail should probably be in debian-project. Example was given of
Sarge, and a more complete list is at
http://lists.debian.org/debian-devel-0012/msg01650.html

(this search engine on the lists is really helpful sometimes)

--
Jean-Christophe Dubacq -- ATER en informatique à l'université de Caen
Tel: 02 31 56 74 30 / 06 67 67 69 15 / 02 31 93 62 24