Joining the team?

Hi there.

I didn't even know that this team existed (I only noted this today after I
saw the maintainer of the epson-escpr package).

I have some interest in printing stuff, and I currently keep the package
magicfilter, as I am not exactly a fan of cups (partly, perhaps, because of
lack of the understanding together with some troubles in the past) and I
like the lprng system of doing things.

Seeing as we have a team, I think that this would give me some incentives to
better manage my packages and to learn about other printing solutions.

So, how is the status of the team?

Thanks,

--
Rogério Brito : rbrito@{ime.usp.br,gmail.com} : GPG key 4096R/BCFCAAAA