Thank you, Adrian! [Was: Why it's so difficult to fix PowerMac booting for good]

Hi Adrian,

just wanted to thank you for your ongoing perservering and
knowledgeable effort to keep supporting PowerPCs!

I think you're on the right track! Even though I don't find time to
boot my PowerPCs often these days, each time I do I'm happy they `apt
upgrade` and still work.

So your work is highly appreciated! I think it's part of what makes
Debian great. Even though I understand the structures of Debian are not
always easy ones to work within.

Best
Johannes