Re: Is there an install method for buster/sid on an old PowerMac G5 ?

On 1/13/19 10:58 PM, Dennis Clarke wrote:
> oops.  too late.  I am well into the process and the expert mode seems
> to be working well.  Other than mirror selection which has 'testing'
> forced into the URL string.  Should be 'sid' or 'experimental'.

If you can find the code in debian-installer which is responsible for
this problem, feel free to suggest a patch.

The original work to support Debian Ports in debian-installer comes
from James Clarke. I assume his patch must be extended to support
Debian Ports in experts mode as well.

Adrian

--
 .''`.  John Paul Adrian Glaubitz