Any progress with grub-installer?

Hi!

I haven't been following the discussion regarding GRUB on PowerPC lately
as I was busy with upstream fixes on Rust, LibreOffice and some Debian
packages, so please apologize for my ignorance.

Has there been any progress made regarding GRUB on PowerPC? In particular,
do we have a solution for the "ofpath" script or should we just include the
working on from Yaboot into the Debian GRUB package.

Please note, you can just open pull request in Debian's Salsa project if you
have a patch ready :-).

I think I will work on GRUB on SPARC next to address the build issues there.

Adrian

--
 .''`.  John Paul Adrian Glaubitz