OpenGL supports on MacPPC

Hi all,

I need to test a program which requires OpenGL on my iBook. The program crashes.

0000:00:10.0 VGA compatible controller: Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. [AMD/ATI] RV360/M12 [Mobility Radeon 9550] (rev 80)

To test if HW acceleration works at all, I wanted to install the mythical glxgears and see.

If I try to install mesa-utils, it fails because libglew2.0 is not available.

Now I wonder, is it a problem with the specific package o is the missing libglew a broader issue. ù

Thank you,

Riccardo