Re: Installer from Ports, ppc 32 bit : "No kernel modules found"[was: Re: problem with page /ports/powerpc/]

On Tue, 5 Dec 2017 20:12:24 +0100
Gabriel Paubert <paubert@iram.es> wrote:

> On Tue, Dec 05, 2017 at 07:51:47PM +0100, Wolfgang Pfeiffer wrote:
> > On Mon, 4 Dec 2017 02:09:20 +0100
> > Wolfgang Pfeiffer <roto@gmx.net> wrote:
> >  [ ... ]
> > Console:
> > I didn't find any bar key ("|") there, which is a real PITA, and
> > the right "Enter" key next to the right side "Apple" key, cannot be
> > reconfigured to act as "AltGr". So: No third layer, up until now:
> > and yes: I did a
> > "dpkg-reconfigure keyboard-configuration" multiple times.
> > Anyone has a working /etc/default/keyboard config for an old
> > Powerbook?
>
> At home, it's powered down, and I won't be there until Friday and it's
> for a Spanish keyboard.
>
> But there are 2 generations of Powerbooks keyboards: on the right side
> of the keyboard, the first key may be KP_Enter followed by Alt (on my
> Pismo G3), or it may be the Command (Apple) key followed by KP_Enter
> (on my late 2005 Powerbook).
>
> Which one do you have?

The latter one: mine is from ~2001:
"Command (Apple) key followed by KP_Enter"
On this image it's the left one:
https://images.techhive.com/images/article/2015/05/powerbook-g4-titanium-01-100583313-orig.jpg