Fwd: iBook fails to awaken from sleep

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Mark G.B. <mark.balantzyan@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, Nov 15, 2017 at 3:29 PM
Subject: Re: iBook fails to awaken from sleep
To: Riccardo Mottola <riccardo.mottola@libero.it>

Are you able to cold boot into firewire hard drive mode with CMD-T? Not sure with those older iBooks.

After, you could proceed to extract/modify files on the iBook to restore functionality. You would need a firewire to Thunderbolt or firewire to usb, some such adapter. They're not too pricey considering the peace of mind.

The firewire to Thunderbolt you might be able to get from the Apple Store. I was able to some years ago.

Cheers,