Re: Question about compatibility...

On 10/7/11, Brian Morris <cymraegish@gmail.com> wrote:
> NO ! Many of these have a bad slot which does not work ! So get one that
> already has the slot filled !
I'm getting a refurbished unit with a 30-day guarantee, if I get one
with a bad SODIMM slot I'll just send it back. Thanks for the tip,
though.

On 10/7/11, Brian Morris <cymraegish@gmail.com> wrote:
> You are running unstable, just wait and you will see something critical
> break.
>
> Good luck.
I've actually been pleasantly surprised by how stable Sid is; I've had
a couple crashes on Squeeze, but I haven't had Sid crash once so far
(in about the same period of time, with about the same amount of use.)