Re: Auto-booting USB stick in OF

2010/4/28, Gunther Furtado <gunfurtado@gmail.com>:

> have you tried to boot from a MacOS Classic cd holding down "C" as it
> chimes with(out) an usb stick present?

I'm pretty sure I have. Looks like it hangs before it comes so far, I
cannot even get into Open Firmware.

The reaction, when powering up by holding the power button until a
beep, seems healthy: flashing the led, then after a few seconds a
chime, when no Firmware image is available on the disk. This makes me
think that a reflashing could take place, if a correctly formatted and
named Firmaware image was present on the hard disk.

Risto