Re: Etch on G5: Yaboot problem still persists

ofpath just shows a colon and sdb# after /disk@0: (ofpath /dev/sdb2 shows /disk@0:2)

mac-fdisk /dev/sdb shows the following
/dev/sdb
        #                      type name                length   base           ( size ) sytem
/dev/sdb1       Apple_partition_map Apple                   63 @ 1              ( 31.5k) Partition map
/dev/sdb2           Apple_Bootstrap untitled              1954 @ 64             (977.0k) NewWorld bootblock
/dev/sdb3                 Apple_HFS Untitled         304968688 @ 15204352       (145.4G) HFS
/dev/sdb4           Apple_UNIX_SVR2 untitled          14445313 @ 2018           (  6.9G) Linux native