Re: Xorg, unstable and iBookG4

Michel Dänzer ha scritto:

[...]

> > From some days  my xorg does not work well because  it cannot display at
> > 1024x768 but only at 800x600.
>
> None of the information you provided looks relevant for that, please

Sorry!

> provide the full Xorg.0.log and the output of xrandr.

This is the output of xrandr

Screen 0: minimum 320 x 200, current 800 x 600, maximum 800 x 800
LVDS connected 800x600+0+0 (normal left inverted right x axis y axis) 245mm x 184mm
   800x600        56.2*
   640x480        59.9
VGA-0 disconnected (normal left inverted right x axis y axis)
S-video disconnected (normal left inverted right x axis y axis)

Attached Xorg.0.log bzip2 compressed

Thanks a lot!

--
Ciao